INFORMATION WE COLLECT
While completing our online registration form, we require you to provide us with your business information, such as your business name and contact details. You must provide complete, accurate and correct details, and you hereby confirm the details you provided are correct. You are not required by law to provide the Company with your details. However, if you provide false, incorrect, or outdated information or only partial information, it may impair our ability to contact you. The Company may collect information about your activity on the Website, including information or content that you have read, your session durations, the web pages you watched, services that were of interest to you, the location of the computer and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you had access to the Website and more. Additionally, the Company may collect or use the assistance of third parties to collect and analyse anonymous, statistical or aggregative information related to your use of the Website.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We will store the information you provide and the information we collect about your activity on the Website in our database (the “Database“). We will use the information by this Policy and any applicable law, including for the following purposes:
1) To provide the services on the Website and to enable you to use them;
2) To develop and improve our products and services as a whole and to improve and expand the services and content offered on the Website, to create new services and content which correspond to the requirements and expectations of the users of the Website and our customers and to modify or cancel existing services and content. The information used by the Company for this purpose will be mainly statistical;
3) To contact you occasionally, either by the Company or by anyone on our behalf, including by sending email messages, SMS messages and information related to our services and products;
4) To conduct researches and surveys and other similar activities related to products and services development;
5) To analyse and provide statistical information to third parties. This information will not identify your business;
6) For the orderly and proper operation and development of the Website;
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may share information outlined in this policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
1) With our service providers to operate, maintain and enhance the Website and facilitate our email communications with you;
2) If you abused your rights to use the Website or violated any applicable law, your information may be shared with authorities or other third parties if we believe it is necessary or justified;
3) With attorneys, courts and relevant third parties, in any case of dispute or legal proceeding of any kind involving you concerning the Website;
4) If the operation of the Website is organised within a different framework or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration; and
5) We may share your information with our corporate group entities (companies that we control, control us, or are under common control with us, whether directly or indirectly). Still, their use of such information must comply with the policy.
6) In any case other than above, your information will be shared with others only if you provide your explicit prior consent.
ACCESSING, UPDATING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION AND OBTAINING A COPY OF IT
We respect your privacy rights, and therefore you may contact us at any time and request:
1) to access, delete, change or update any Information relating to you (for example, if you believe that your business information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted); or
2) that we will cease any further use of your business information (for example, you may ask that we will stop using or sharing your business information with third parties) or that we shall remove your business information (subject to any other legal obligation that may require us to keep the information). Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information at any time and at our discretion. If you wish to raise a complaint about handling your business information, please contact us directly at email@example.com. Suppose you are not satisfied with our response or believe we collect or process your business information, not by the laws. In that case, you can complain to the applicable data protection authority.
The laws of the United Kingdom, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the website. Your website use may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your business data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you think is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your business data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict your business data processing under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – under certain conditions, you have the right to object to our processing of your business data.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data collected to another organisation or directly to you under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
COOKIE AND OTHER TRACKERS
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
From time to time, the Company may change the terms of this policy. You agree to be bound by all changes made in terms of this policy. Continuing to use the Website will indicate your acceptance of the amended terms. If you do not agree with any of the amended terms, you must avoid further use of the Website.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom.
You can also contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +447458149527